Yummy chocolatey cuppies :
The original recipe is from www.yumsy.com
Submiting this recipe to :
Aspiring Bakers #13: Enjoy Cupcakes! (November 2011) hosted by Min of Min's Blog
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup natural unsweetened cocoa
1 cup castor sugar
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup sunflower/ canola oil
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup hot water
20 oreo cookies
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees celcius. Line tray with baking cups (medium size).
2. Place broken oreo cookie pieces in each cup.
3. Mix the flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, soda and baking powder in a bowl using a wire whisk.
4. Add eggs, oil, vanilla, milk and mix thoroughly. Add hot water and mix well.
5. Transfer batter into a large measuring cup and pour batter into each baking cup till about 3/4 full.
Bake for aBOUT 18-20 MINUTES
Makes about 15 cupcakes
Post a Comment