This is a spicy dish and goes well with Dhall, rice or even chapati....
1 kg chicken (cut into desired sizes)
2 onions (sliced)
2 sticks cinnamon
2 tomatoes (diced)
1 tsp turmeric powder
5 cloves garlic
2 inch ginger
1 tsp fennel
1 tsp cumin
3 dried chillies
1 1/2 to 2 tbsp black pepper
1. Fry and grind masala ingredients to make paste.
2. Heat a large wok, add olive oil and saute onions, curry leaves, cinnamon and cloves till onion is golden brown and fragrant.
3. Add turmeric powder, chicken and masala paste.
4. Cook for about 5 minutes and add a little water, salt and tomatoes.
5. Cook covered till chicken is tender.
Yummy chicken dish! Thanks for visiting & joining as a follower. Following you, now :)ReplyDelete
thnx...it's a spicy and flavorful dish...try it one day :)ReplyDelete
Looks superb! Thanks for visiting and leaving your lovely comment..ReplyDelete
Looks spicy n yummy.. Belated anniversary wishes!ReplyDelete
thnx Divya :)ReplyDelete
first time in your space....pepper chicken masala looks very mouthwatering n yummy...perfectly made:-)glad to follow ur space here...do visit mine in your free time !ReplyDelete