- 2 – 2 ½ tbsp olive Oil
- 2 sprigs Curry Leaves
- 1 ½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 large Onions Sliced
- 3 Green Chilies slit vertically and cut into half
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp Chili Powder (adjust to taste)
- 1 tomato sliced
- Salt to Taste
- 6 Eggs boiled and peeled
- Cilantro to garnish
- Make slits on the boiled eggs. Arrange in a serving plate.
- In a pan heat olive oil, add curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and saute for a few seconds.
- Add onion and saute until translucent. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Add green chilies, coriander powder, turmeric, chili powder, tomato and salt. Stir well until all the spices are mixed well.
- Cover and cook for few minutes until onion and tomato are well cooked. Remove the cover.
- Fry for few more minutes, turn off the heat and transfer to the serving dish by poring the gravy on the eggs. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- The original recipe obtained from http://www.myspicykitchen.net/
Post a Comment