Saturday 2 June 2012

Bake Fest # 8 - guest hosting


Hi all...this month I'm mush privileged to announce that I'm guest hosting Vardhini's Bake Fest . Ive sent entries to this event but it's first time I;m guest hosting an event....and for that, I'm truly thankful to Vardhini....Now, here's the rules :

The event runs from June 1st - June 30th.

1. Send in any recipe which has been baked / broiled.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please..eggs in baking are allowed.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
4. Link to Vardhini's Bake Fest announcement and to this page is mandatory. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
5. You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.
Do link your entries to the linky tool provided on this page...a round-up of the event will be posted first week of July...happy baking ;)

18 comments:

  1. Nice event dear..will surely try to send something for this event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed together with your writing abilities
    and also with the structure on your blog. Is this a paid
    topic or did you customize it your self? Anyway
    keep up the nice high quality writing, it's rare to look a great blog like this one nowadays..
    Also visit my weblog ; healthy foods to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Resh,
    Happy hosting dear.
    As asked by you, have added your name in the host line up for upcoming event, pls check the host line up page and let me know your convenience also leave me your email id pls for future communication.

    JOIN ME THIS MONTH IN JUNE EVENT- ‘ONLY’ MANGO & COOKBOOK GIVEAWAY

    FOODELICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time on your blog Resh.
    Submitted a recipe...will go through your recipes here.
    Following you.. do visit my space sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy hosting dear :) Will try to link my recipes :)

    Participate and win prizes
    The Master Chef Contest
    You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy hosting mate! Will try to submit mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thnx for the support everyone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice event...happy hosting!!

    First time into your blog...you share a wonderful space..
    happy to follow you...

    Inviting you to mine, thanks!
    http://anshu-mymomsrecipes.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely event. Happy hosting Resh. Here you have a wonderful space, glad to be your follower. I am going to send a recipe for your event. Inviting you to visit my space at your leisure. Thanks dear....
    http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Resh, just now I submitted 'Carrot Pineapple Cake' here. Pls check and confirm it. Awaiting for your visit to my space. Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  11. As per your asking I resubmitted the link of carrot pineapple cake. Pls check and confirm me now. Thanks for visiting my space.......
    http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for hosting this. just posted mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for all the entries...will post the round up soon ;)

    ReplyDelete