Thursday 8 March 2012

Event # 3 : Say Cheese


This event is a little special...as there are 3 awards out for grabs : The Most Creative Dish, The Irresistable Looking Dish and The Feast To The Eyes




The rules are simple,

1. Follow my blog.

2. You may send in as many links as you want but only posts posted from 8th March 2012 onwards...do link it using the linky tool at the end of this page and send a pic to my email add...for the round-up ;)

3. Use of above logo is mandatory and your post should link back to this event to help spread the word...

4. To those who do not have a blog, do send your entries to resh_82@hotmail.com Pls include your name, pic, recipe and 'Say Cheese' as the subject.

14 comments:

  1. nice event.am already following you through the gfc:).will send in some entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy hosting dear.....:) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea & happy hosting , Resh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that theme....will send in something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme...never seen events for cheese before so this should be interesting Resh :)


    Do vote for your favourite recipes in the Gimme GREEN entries!

    Chef Al dente On going event: Gimme GREEN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the theme.I have attached my first link.

    Ongoing Events Mar 1st to Mar 31st:
    Foodies Nest
    Dish it out-Bread/Burger/Veg Sandwich and Veg salad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Resh, I've just linked in & join in the fun! Have a nice day, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Resh! Linked my recipe for Insalata Caprese Bites :) I can see the 'cheesy' collection building up already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a lovely collection of all things cheese. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Resh, linked my entry for your lovely event :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thnx all for the links...;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Resh, have linked my entry cheese muffins. do check my space Noel collections

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi everyone..thanks for all those participated in this event...the awards will be given out by end of the month...today's the last day for this event...next week the link for Bake Along Challenge #1 will be opened...;)

    ReplyDelete