Tuesday 28 February 2012

And The Award Goes To......

Yup...Academy Awards just over  and I'm being presented with 2 wonderful awards from an equally wonderful co-blogger Preeti from Preeti's Kitchen Life...thanks Preeti....



And I got a Participation Award from Teena at Teenz' Yummy Delights..thank you dear :)


And now it's time for me to share these awards with my inspirational new frens who always come by and leave those encouraging comments.....;)

The Award Goes To :

1. Faseela from Good Food Ends With Good Talk
2. Deeps from Naughty Curry
3. Kit@ from I-lostinausten
4. JayM from Foodie In Me
5. Rosh from Chef Al Dente
6. Teena Mary from Teenz' Yummy Delights
7. Sangeetha from Spicy Treats
8. Anjana from Maayeka
9. Divya from Dil Se
10. Hemavathi from Hema's Adugamane

 The Rules for accepting this award are :
1. Add the versatile blogger award.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post and link it back to their blog.
3. Share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
4. Include this set of rules.
5. Forward this award to fellow bloggers and inform them with a comment on each of their blogs...
7 Random information about myself :

- I am 30
- I have a wonderful, caring, loving hubby who encourages me all da time
- I'm a dentist who love my job
- My passion for cooking increases daily
- I secretly wanted to be a chef
- I love shopping and novels
- Lastly, Im hoping for a baby soon :)

17 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so very much Resh for the versatile award! I never had any award for my blog & this is my first. I really appreciated it. And now I know more about you & I hope you'll be bless with a baby soon! Have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :)....I'm a jane Austen fan, too...love ur space...and I'll hopefully come up with many more awards...yup...I'm hoping to be pregnant again...had a miscarriage last fri and that was devastating bt I'm keeping my hopes high....anyway, thnx :)

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry to know that. Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer. Take care & god bless you Resh.

      Delete
  2. congrats on ur deserved award dear.......tons of thanks 4 sharing with me too dear....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx Faseela...and thnx a lot for following my space...u deserve the award, too ;)

      Delete
  3. got to know more abt u through this post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!!!!! Thanx a lot Resh!! Wouldn't have imagined getting an award at this stage...still so new to blogging :-) Thanx a lot...motivates me further...also got to see some other gr8 blogs...

    Glad to know more about you. May God bless u wit a beautiful baby soon. And keep sharing your wonderful recipes...Happy Cooking!

    Chef al dente ongoing event: Gimme GREEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u truly deserve the award for that wonderful space of yours...and thanks for your blessings :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your deserved awards & Thank you so much sharing with me!!!! Loved reading about you :) My prayers are with you for your good health & for getting a healthy baby soon!!! We'll be waiting to hear the good news :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teena....im keeping my fingers crossed ;)

      Delete
  6. Congrats dear !! Keep rocking !!

    Ongoing event CC-Dish For Loved Ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for the lovely award! loved reading more about you, even i wanted to be a chef secretly, but i console myself saying i am a chef, only at home & my customer is my husband haha. hope u are blessed with a baby very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..ya, same as me ;)....btw, thnx for ur blessings :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing the award with me. Loved reading your meme..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome dear....well derserve :) one more thing plz rremove word verification if u dn't mind in comment box

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reshma,

    Sorry but I have did it.

    Thanks dear, i have announced this award in my blog.
    Awards-Time

    ReplyDelete