Saturday 23 January 2016

Golden Chicken Nuggets

It was a lazy, rainy Saturday evening and I thought some comfort food will be good...so I made these deliciously crispy yet tender chicken nuggets. I try my best to avoid deep frying but today was a big exception..an well worth it ;).



Here goes :

2 skinless, boneless, antibiotic residue free chicken breast (cubed)
1 cup plain flour
salt and freshly ground pepper
2 eggs, beaten with a little salt
seasoned breadcrums (I used Italian herbs breadcrumbs)

vegetable oil for frying


Mix together flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add in the chicken pieces and combine to coat well.

Heat oil in a frying pan.

Dip coated chicken pieces in beaten eggs then roll it on the breadcrumbs.

Fry till golden, drain on a kitchen towel, serve with some chilli sauce and ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment