Saturday 22 March 2014

My Little Angel Turns One !

Before I realized, my little one has reached the one year milestone...it only felt like yesterday, when we went on shopping sprees for the newborn, dedicating day and night to be at her side....
It has been a super busy year with the husband going off to do his Masters and end up being a weekend father, me resigning my 5 year job that I loved and taking up an offer nearer to my parents with better working hours so I won;t be tired when I come home to an eager little one......
So, it definitely called for a celebration. People say 1 year olds won't appreciate birthday parties..well, to me it's a party to celebrate her reaching the 1 year mark and being a wonderful kid and mainly for both of us to have done an excellent job holding on during the ups and downs of this 1 year....
My daughter is a princess in the making...trust me, she does behave like one..so, I chose the little, cute Princess Sofia as the theme party....with early planning, I managed to pull off the simple yet lovely party. Here are some of the shots....











No comments:

Post a Comment