Monday 28 December 2015

Egg Kurma

I've never been a fan of  using kurma powder to make kurma and have always wanted to try making it from scratch. So, tried out this recipe...turned out really yummy and we loved it. Do give it a try ;)


Original recipe from :

http://www.naliniscooking.com/2014/02/egg-kurma-muttai-kurma.html


The changes I made :

1. I omitted the ginger since I didn't have any.
2. I replaced chilli powder with dry chilli flakes.
3. I used 3 eggs as there wasn't too much gravy.




Overall a delicious recipe that I will surely try again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Resh,
    Egg curries or sambal are always a favourite in my house. Cooking them in kurma from scratch looks really delicious!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. It would be great indeed if you could join Cookbook Countdown! Hope to see you!

    ReplyDelete