Wednesday, 15 February 2012
Penne with Spicy Tomato Chicken
-boiled and drained penne (keep aside)
- Chicken strips or skinless breast (chopped to small pieces)
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- Small can of Prego mushroom tomato pasta sauce
- olive oil, salt, mixed italian dried herbs
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Saute onion and garlic till fragrant.
- Add chicken and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add Prego tomato pasta sauce. Add chilli powder, some water and let it cook well and thickens. Add dried italian mixed herbs (about 1 tsp).... Add enough salt to taste.
- Serve with the penne.....Sprinkle some Parmigiana on top for a cheesy touch...