This is a chicken dish with walnuts....
400 gm boneless chicken (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
2 tbsp ginger, garlic paste
1/2 cup yogurt
1 onion (sliced)
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tbsp tomato puree
4 green chillies (sliced)
2 tbsp fresh cream
1/2 tsp garam masala
1. Place chicken in a bowl. Add in ginger, garlic paste, salt, 1/2 tsp cumin powder and yogurt and mix well. Keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion till soft. Add tomato puree and saute till oil separates. Add green chillies and cook for 2-3 mins.
3. Add remaining coriander and cumin powder. Mix well and cook for another minute.
4. Add the chicken and cook till tender. Add walnuts and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
5. Add 2 tbsp cream and garam masala and mix well.
6. Serve hot with rice.