300 gm durian flesh
50 gm granulated sugar
125gm Greek style yogurt
200gm thickened cream
1. Puree durian flesh and sugar.
2. Pour into a bowl and add in and mix the yogurt.
3. Whip cream in another bowl and fold into the durian mixture.
4. Start your ice cream maker and pour in your durian mixture and let it to process...mine took about 20 minutes..Later pour it into an airtight container and freeze....
5. take it out of the freezer about 20 mins before serving :)
This is a wonderful, creamy ice cream....so delicious and im so proud as it's my first attempt at ice cream ;)
linked to my ongoing event Scream 'Ice Cream'