Friday 16 December 2011

Our 1st year Wedding Anniversary- weekend outing

We went on a weekend outing for our 1st year anniversary and hada enjoyable, relaxing time....we started with Breakfast at Sravana Bhavan at Bangsar and trust me, food was awesome...coffee..perfect for me to start my day...
Later, we went to The Gardens, Md Valley as I wanted to get a gift for my husband......he liked the Marks and Spencer perfume and after shave set...and I loved the scent...so, he got his gift......

Later, we had lunch at Amarin, Heavenly Thai....my fav Thair restaurant..they had done some renovations and the place looks good with a modern touch...food was as usual, lovely...


We had lots of time so we went to GSC Signature an dwatched New Year's Eve....I thought it was a really nice movie, a good one to end a year and start a new one with... and GSC Signature is a nice cinema without the usual buzz but tickets cost RM25 each.....overall, a good outing with my loving hubby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment