Friday 16 December 2011

Plans for the weekend ...

Ive been busy at work and studying this past week....so, it 's time to cook again....I was at bangsar last week and managed to visit Pantry Magic...and got a bottle of pure vanilla there for RM30....I find that reasonable as I've always been looking for a nice vanilla extract and it's always very expensive....I cant wait to use it and see whether using pure vanilla really makes a difference...

For this weekend, I plan to make Pepper Chicken Masala and bake a fruit cake (my dad loves fruit cake and since we're planning to visit home this Sun...i really wanna bring something for him). I'm still finding a good moist fruit cake recipe....well, hope i'll succeed and post my weekend recipes soon...have a wonderful weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment