This is a spicy dish and goes well with Dhall, rice or even chapati....
1 kg chicken (cut into desired sizes)
2 onions (sliced)
2 sticks cinnamon
2 tomatoes (diced)
1 tsp turmeric powder
5 cloves garlic
2 inch ginger
1 tsp fennel
1 tsp cumin
3 dried chillies
1 1/2 to 2 tbsp black pepper
1. Fry and grind masala ingredients to make paste.
2. Heat a large wok, add olive oil and saute onions, curry leaves, cinnamon and cloves till onion is golden brown and fragrant.
3. Add turmeric powder, chicken and masala paste.
4. Cook for about 5 minutes and add a little water, salt and tomatoes.
5. Cook covered till chicken is tender.