Thursday 23 April 2015

Bake Along Challenge # 8 : Bundt Cake

Hi everyone!

Here's a new Bake Along Challenge and this time around the theme is
  Bundt Cakes .
It's my first time making a bundt cake. I've always wanted to try it out so will make use of my new bundt pan soon ;).
Pls do join in and the bake some lovely cakes.


The rules are :
1. Follow my blog, you may do so by email too.
2. Bake cake in a bundt pan...any size will do.
3.Add your post to the linky tool provided and also post a link of this event in your post.
4. Usage of logo is mandatory.
5. Any number of entries are allowed.
6. Event runs from 23/4/15 till 31/5/15.
7. To those who bake but do not blog, feel free to send in the images of your baked goods by email to : resh_82@hotmail.com. I will add it to the round-up.


Add your link here : Happy Baking!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried a Bundt cake as well. Will do so and link here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,,thanks.. I'm waiting to try it out too..always looked good in pics ;)

      Delete