Wednesday 15 April 2015

Dining at Twenty.one Kitchen + Bar

Some long overdue posts coming your way...
Twenty.one Kitchen + Bar is at the most happening place in KL : Bukit Bintang. A lovely restaurant + bar with yummy food and great drinks. I gave a treat to the husband here for his birthday in January and we were glad to be seated within minutes at the only empty table available (we didn't have a reservation). So, I guess it will be best to make a reservation as the place is busy all the time.









We loved, loved, loved the food...my favourite of the day was the pasta..it was a fusion of Italian and Indian with tandoori style chicken and delicious yogurt sauce. It was like a burst of flavours with each mouthful. I wish I could create something like that.

The desserts were superb too. We took lemon meringue tart and a chocolate combo with ice cream and delicate cake. It was soooo good that we were glad we took both desserts and not shared one..lol.

One other lucky thing was we reached just before 8pm and we were able to make the Buy 1 free 1 drinks order. I didn't quite enjoy my apple martini though.

Overall a lovely dinner and we were happily on our way to the Whiskey Bar down the road for more drinks ;).

This is their site : http://www.drbar.asia/

No comments:

Post a Comment