Thursday 30 April 2015

Our Princess Turned 2

My, how fast time flies....my little angel turned 2 in March and that called for a celebration. The theme this year was her favourite cartoon character : Minnie Mouse. When I asked her what cake she wanted for her birthday, she told me : 'Minnie Cake'. So, mummy started researching and came up with a design for her cake and successfully organized her party.


We had it at an indoor playground with close family and friends. It was a sweet party with lots of happy faces. I received compliments from the other parents who attended and it made my day ;). Importantly, the little one had so much fun and not even tired after playing for 5 hrs!

Here's some pics from our party :

Mummy's labour of love

Minnir cookies

Kit Kat

Gifts for the kids
Us


With our close friends

No comments:

Post a Comment